Around the web, you’ll find ways to . . .
Talk, revise, streamline, investigage, read, envision, play
- Talk. Janni is talking to her characters again. Why don’t mine talk to me? Janni, would you ask my characters to quit being so shy?
- Revise. Tips on those dastardly dialogue tags.
- Streamline. Customize Word so you can start editing where you left off.
- Investigate. Cynsations reports on a new YA publisher.
- Read. Trade magazines for writers.
- Envision. Using a Vision Board to inspire, clarify, or focus.
- Play. Play with Word Clouds!
Here’s a Wordle of my home page. Click to see it larger.