Celebrate Milestones of Writing
Do you celebrate small steps along the way of writing and publishing your work? What’s your favorite way to celebrate? What milestones do you celebrate?
Random Acts of Publicity Begins Next Tuesday
I have posts ready on word-of-mouth, reviews, links and social media.
Seems like everyone is talking about characterization lately. Here are some links from around the blogosphere:
- Characterization Exercise: No Two Characters Are Created Equal
- Characterization Exercise: Make a Wish
- The Dreaded Mary Sue (the perfect in every way character)
- Janni Talking to her Characters
- Poor Ole Secondary Characters
Fiction Notes by Email
When a new post appears on Fiction Notes, we'll send it to you by email.
We love to make it easy for you!