Here’s a current schedule of my speaking. It may change at any time, because I’m in discussion with a couple people about other events.
- February 4 Ft. Smith Public Library, Ft. Smith, Arkansas. Children’s program.
- February 5 Mountain Home Public Library, Mountain Home, Arkansas. Children’s Program with book signing and Adult Writer’s Workshop.
- Feb 9-10 Attend the NYC SCBWI conference.
- March 10 Holcomb Elementary, Fayetteville, AR
- March 17 Maumelle Elementary, Maumelle, AR
- March 20 The Cathedral School, Little Rock, AR
- April 4-6 Novel Retreat in 3 Acts, Nebraska. Contact email@example.com to ask if any spaces remain in the retreat.
- April 11-12 Arkansas SCBWI Spring Conference, Conway, AR
- June 6 Arkansas Writer’s Conference, Little Rock, AR. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 23-24 Western Arkansas Education Service Cooperative. Professional development.
- September 19-21 Arkansas SCBWI Fall Retreat, Mt. Magazine State Park, AR
- October 24-26 Act 3 of Novel Retreat in 3 Acts, Nebraska. Contact email@example.com to ask if any spaces remain in the retreat.
- November 7-9 Western Washington SCBWI Retreat. Voice and Scenes. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m always happy to consider speaking at a retreats, conferences, professional development classes, school visits, etc. If you want to host a Novel Revision Retreat in your area, email for more information: darcy at darcypattison.com