Prioritize Your Writing Time
Does your To-Do List look anything like mine? I constantly have to carve out time to put my writing first. How do you prioritize? By Urgency – the deadline for this one is close? Or by Passion – I’m most interested in this project?
To Do: Writing
- Revise my VNovel. I’m putting off reading your critique, D. Too scared!
- Tweak and submit ILYMCB project to another publisher
- Write pitch for S. magazine
- Finish formatting article for WOW! Women on Writing website and submit. This was an assigned article and is due next week.
- Brainstorm for an easy reader
- Work on this week’s Friday Ideas
- Read education standards in preparation for editing a picture book
To Do: Upcoming Events or Deadlines
Fiction Notes by Email
When a new post appears on Fiction Notes, we'll send it to you by email.
We love to make it easy for you!