Continuing my reports from the 2008 Winter SCBWI conference in New York City:
Fire in the Hole
Jennifer Hunt, Executive Editor, Little Brown Books
Molly O’Neill, Assistant Editor, Bowen Press
Reports on other blogs about the 2008 conference.
Other Reports from the 2008 SCBWI Conference
- Sarah Holmes gives her usual full-of-life commentary.
- Gina Carey expresses the dual emotions or artists about conferences like this, the difficulty of juggling priorities, of promoting yourself.
- Ruth Barshaw’s visual diaries from 2007, 2006, 2005. The 2008 version is coming because I saw Ruth sketching!
- Eric Luper gives a report on the social scene at the conference.
- Mary Cronin reports on Molly O’Neill and Nancy Siscoe.
- Fuse 8 reports on the Kid Lit Drink night that I WENT to, but it was so crowded, I couldn’t move, so I didn’t stay.
- Leeza Hernandez, from the illustrator’s POV, complete with tons of reports and pix. Be sure to keep reading, because there are lots of reports.
- Kimmie Poppins has some great photos and comments.
- Illustrator Kristi Valiant also reports on the conference, including a link to the illustrator who won the Tomie dePaola award.
If you’re posting about the conference, let me know and I’ll add a link.
As Always, It’s Easy to Stay Connected
- Sign up for Revision Notes Occasional Newsletter.
- Sign up for Revision Notes feed.
- Sign up to have Revision Notes delivered to your email inbox.
- Or, if you’re on LiveJournal, you can add Revision Notes Feed to your Friends page with this URL: http://syndicated.livejournal.com/revisionnotes/
Fiction Notes by Email
When a new post appears on Fiction Notes, we'll send it to you by email.
We love to make it easy for you!