- ATTEND the 4th Annual Random Acts of Publicity event on Facebook. OR, LIKE our Board on Pinterest and add some photos of book conversations.
- Read the FAQ.
A good friend can be your best cheerleader. During Random Acts of Publicity Week, many people took advantage of the opportunity to win a special gift for thier friend – a marketing consult about their book with Susan Raab, President of Raab Associates, www.raabassociates.com. Here are the winners!
We want to express our deep gratitude to Susan for donating these ten consults. We know that it will make a lasting difference in the careers of these people. If you nominated a friend who won, you deserve a special thanks, too–it was truly an act of kindness to do everything that Susan asked for in a short 24-hour period.
Thanks to everyone who participated in the Random Acts of Publicity and look for the 5th Annual RAP next year, the week after Labor Day.
- Alina Klein, RAPE GIRL submitted by Kristi Valiant
- Mimi Vance, WORDS BY THE HANDFUL submitted by Andrea White
- Elaine Scott, BURIED ALIVE!, submitted by Jeanette Larson
- Lynn Rubright, MAMA’S WINDOW, submitted by Stephanie Bearce
- Eileen Robinson, MOVE BOOKS, submitted by Christine Taylor-Butler
- Bethany Joy Carlson, THE RIVAL, submitted by AM Carley
- Vicky Alvear Schecter, POMPEII, submitted by Elizabeth Dulemba
- Tara Lazar, THE MONSTORE, submitted by Pat Zietlow Miller
- Pat Zietlow Miller, SOPHIE’S SQUASH, submitted by Tara Lazar
- Margaree Mitchell, UNCLE JED’S BARBERSHOP, submitted by Christine Taylor-Butler
Susan Raab’s Book
And since we are talking books, if you don’t win one of the marketing consults, don’t worry. Susan also shares her wisdom in her book, An Author’s Guide to Children’s Book Marketing, 11th edition.