YOU’VE SUCCESSFULLY SUBSCRIBED TO DARCY PATTISON’S MAILING LIST
Your Ebook is on its way.
Your private link to the free book will come shortly in an email. Be sure to check your inbox.
I have three other resources that might interest you:
- Master Class in Novel Writing. June 14-June 17, 2016 Highlights Foundation Workshop, Honesdale, PA. $1195. Learn More.
MOST POPULAR: Online Video Course: 30 Days to a STRONGER NOVEL.
$59$54 for writers on my mailing list.
- 30 Days to a Stronger Novel (eBook $4.99 or Paperback $10.99)
5-Minutes/Day Writing Help
Writers, especially Part-Time Writers, often tell me that they need ways to improve their writing in small chunks of time. And good news – I have a book (and video course) designed just for you, 30 Days to a Stronger Novel. (eBook $4.99 or Paperback $10.99)
More popular, though, is the online video course, available on the Udemy platform, which includes:
- the full text of the book
- AND 30 daily 5-minute videos.
I’m offering a special discount for writers on my mailing list: $5 Off
Click HERE to sign up now and receive $5 discount.
Each day of the video course includes:
- An inspirational quote from a famous writer
- Short, practical instruction from Darcy on a specific topic
- A simple “Walk the Talk” action to take
Available 24/7. The on-demand format allows you to fit the courses into your busy schedule. You access the videos any time day or night. Start the series anytime you need it. No need to wait for the start of the next month.
If you can’t see this video, click here.
30 Days to a STRONGER Novel Online Video Class:
Click to Sign UP now to receive $5 discount.
VIDEO COURSE TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Watership Down with Armadillos: Titles
- Search Me: Subtitles
- Defeat Interruptions: Chapter Divisions
- Scarlett or Pansy: The Right Character Name
- My Wound is Geography: Stronger Settings
- Horse Manure: Stronger Setting Details
- Weaklings: Every Character Must Matter
- Take Your Character’s Pulse
- Yin-Yang: Connecting Emotional and Narrative Arcs
- Owls and Foreigners: Unique Character Dialogue
- Sneaky Shoes: Inner and Outer Character Qualities
- Friends or Enemies: Consistent Character Relationships
- Set Up the Ending: Begin at the Beginning
- Bang, Bang! Ouch! Scene Cuts
- Go Away! Take a Break
- Power Abs for Novels
- White Rocks Lead Me Home: Epiphanies
- The Final Showdown
- One Year Later: Tie up Loose Ends
- Great Deeds: Find Your Theme
- The Wide, Bright Lands: Theme Affects Setting
- Raccoons, Owls, and Billy Goats: Theme Affects Characters
- Side Trips: Choosing Subplots
- Of Parties, Solos, and Friendships: Knitting Subplots Together
- Feedback: Types of Critiquers
- Feedback: What You Need from Readers
- Stay the Course
- Please Yourself First
- The Best Job I Know to Do
- Live. Read. Write.
Give me five minutes a day, and I’ll give you the tips, information, and strategies to improve your novel. I can’t guarantee a publishable novel, of course, but it’ll be stronger.
I’m looking forward to talking Fiction with you.
Send me your good news!
Fiction Notes by Email
When a new post appears on Fiction Notes, we'll send it to you by email.
We love to make it easy for you!